Explore Cabo San Lucas: ‘The Arch’, Lovers Beach, Divorced Beach and the sea lions colony. Learning about the history of Cabo. Visit the glass blowing factory. Savour different types of Tequila. Lunch at an authentic Mexican food restaurant and shopping time. Includes round trip transportation. Excludes Lunch.
Cabo San Lucas has grown rapidly in the last decades and the larger part of this town still maintains its picturesque village and traditions. During the city tour you will travel to the past learning about the history of Cabo San Lucas.
Additionally this adventure also includes the glass bottom boat and exploring the most important attractions in Cabo San Lucas: ‘The Arch’, Lovers Beach, Divorced Beach and the sea lions colony. Back on land you will discover the real Cabo San Lucas, such as the Main Square, antique church, panoramic views among other points of interest, and you will visit the glass blowing factory. Continue the adventure and taste our internationally awarded drink; tequila! The process of making Tequila is explained in details while you savour a number of different types of Tequila.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the best Mexican food restaurant at the marina in Cabo or ask your guide for a recommendation that suits your appetite and he will take you there (the cost of lunch is not included)
Your tour guide and your deluxe air conditioned transportation are always available for any special needs or requests, and are considered the most professional tour guides in Los Cabos.
You are able to either enjoy additional Beach time at Lovers Beach, or decide to spend more time in Downtown for Shopping.
Book your Cabo San Lucas City Tour today!
Adults $60 USD
Children 5 to 9 kids $30 USD
infant (0 – 4 years) free with each adult ticket paid.
- Certified bilingual guide
- Bottled water
- Glass blowing factory
- Cabo San Lucas: Main Square
- Old church
- Panoramic views among other points of interest
- Tequila tasting
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Beach time optional
- Shopping time in San Lucas
- Lunch ( the cost of lunch is not included)
What to Wear and bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses and hat
- Bring cash for shopping and lunch/beverages
- Times, duration and places to visit may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
- Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
- Infants from 0 to 2 years of age must ride on their parent’s laps or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
MON TUE WED
THU FRI SAT
Departure time is at 5:30 pm in the summer and in the winter starting November 1 st at 4:30 pm
Approximately 5 hours including transportation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
- kids 0 to 4 are free
- kids 5 to 12 pay kids price
- Kids must be whit an adult at all times.
- Lunch is not included in the price.