CABO ATV DESERT TOUR
Single or double guided ATVs deluxe tour.Four different types of terrain Brook, Beach, Canyon and Mountain. Discover why Baja is one of the best off-road terrains in the world. INCLUDES ROUNDTRIP TRANSPORTATION and all the professional gear.
Come and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! Baja is known for its stunning paths snaking through the desert and challenging pilots as they explore the beauty of this rugged environment.
Our Cabo Off-Road tour is ATVs deluxe. To get you started, we’ll equip you with top brand protection gear such as goggles, and full-face helmet. Then we’ll give you the keys so that you can get a feeling for your single passenger 350 cc Honda ATV or two-passenger 450 cc Polaris ATV. Our professional guide will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach. Cabo Off Road Finest ATV tour.
To ensure you have a great tour and to address any possible doubts you may have, we’ll take you on a test ride within our practice circuit, which includes all the challenges and obstacles you’ll find during your tour. This will help you become familiar with the vehicle and the terrain. Once your practice ride is concluded, and all your doubts addressed, you’ll start your tour comprised of 4 different areas within the 100 hectares covered by our park: Ocean view, Brook, Canyon, Mountain and you can ride filling the breasse next to the Pacific ocean on a long beach.
Book your Cabo Atv desert and beach tour today!
Single ATV $80 USD
Double ATV $125 USD
Have to be 16 years old to drive with a valid driver license. The minimum age for back-seat passengers is 10 years old.
Round Trip Transportation
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person (is included)
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, and goggles.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returning key at exit)
- Insurance of $25 USD per single ATV or $35 USD per double ATV must be paid check-in desk (if you sign an open voucher with your credit card and at the end of the tour nothing happen to the vehicle you don’t pay insurance)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
What to Wear and bring
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cash or credit card for insurance, food and drinks
TIME 8:00 am – 10:30 am – 1:30 pm – 4 pm
Tour duration: Approximately 2 hours plus transportation
- Pilot have to be 16 years old to drive with a valid driver license.
- The minimum age for back-seat passengers: 10 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 120 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Maximum of 60 guests available.