Dragón 28′ California
World class sport fishing for Big game in one of the best and richest waters in the entire world
Dragón is one of our most popular vessels and can accommodate up to 5 people as opposed to our other 28′ Californias. The boat was fully restored this year (2016) and is powered by a single diesel Cummins engine with 315hp. This is the most comfortable 28′ boat you have ever seen and is an extremely quiet and smooth cruising boat. She is equipped with all electronics, outriggers, twin fighting chairs and more.
This is captained by Pedro and his mates. He has an extremely high catch rate at over 80% on all trips that go out! Pedro and first mate Carlo are always smiling at the fish as they bring them on board to smiling customers trip after trip. You cannot go wrong onboard Dragon and are guaranteed to enjoy it!
Full Day 8hr Trip $575 USD
Half Day 5hr Trip $460 USD
Capacity 5 people
- Top of the line gear
- Snorkeling gear ( you are the Boss, want to fish and go snorkeling we are ready at no extra cost)
- Ice chest full of ice (you can bring any alcoholic and nonalcoholic brewages)
- Complementary drinking water
- All boats have bathrooms
- Captain and first mate
**All inclusive $38/person. To be payed on board in cash to the captain. (License, lunch, 6 drinks per person, snacks)**
BEER: Corona, Pacifico, Tecate regular or light, Budweiser regular or light, Coors Light
SANDWICH: Turkey, Ham and cheese
SODA: Coke regular or light, Sprite, Orange
If you want the all-inclusive click on the all-inclusive option before check out and you will receive an email to place your order of the menu.
- Food or drinks (only included buying the all-inclusive package)
- Fishing licence
- Live bait
Targeted Species: Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Marlin (Black), Marlin (Blue), Marlin (Striped), Sailfish, Tuna (Yellowfin), Wahoo
What to Wear and bring
- Sun protection(Comfortable shorts, hat, sunglasses and long sleeve shirt is recommended)
- Non-slip shoes
- Towel if sunbathing or snorkeling
- Camera or smart phone with enough battery to last for 5 to 8 hours
- Food and Drinks
TIME 06:00 am – 6:30 am – 7:00 am.
*Meeting point, name of the boat and contact information will be given on the confirmation Boucher.
- Half day 5 hours
- Full day 8 hours – Marlin- Tuna- Dorado
DEPARTURES: From the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Age:8 years old
- All the participants have to pay for fishing license that equals to $17 USD per person on board in cash.
- Live bait is not included and has a cost of $22 USD per boat for 5 hours or $33 USD per boat for 8 hours. It needs to be paid in cash on board.
- Bag limit is a total of ten fish per person per day, with no more than 5 catches of a single species, except for Billfish, Shark and Giant Sea bass, of which only one specimen is allowed per day, and which counts a five toward the overall 10 fish limit, or Dorado, Roosterfish, Shad or Tarpon, and Gulf Grouper, of which only two samples from this group are allowed, and which count as five toward the overall 10 fish limit.
- There is no limit to the practice of “catch and release”, as long as the fish that exceed the bag limit be returned to their environment in good survival condition.
Maximum of 5 guests per boat, multiple boats available.