HELICOPTER COMBO!!! THE BEST RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!!!
Enjoy the best ride of your life in Cabo 007 style!!!
Begin by been picked up at your hotel and take a 25 minute drive to our private ranch on the pacific side. Then cruise in a R44 Helicopter for 30 minutes over Lands end, the Cabo San Lucas Arch and the pacific Coast line.
30 minute Helicopter ride: Be taken from your hotel by land to our private Ranch on the pacific side. Then cruise in a R44 Helicopter for 30 minutes over Lands end, the Cabo San Lucas Arch and the pacific Coast line. Then you can Choose a 1 hour tour from one of the following activities: (ATVS, UTVS, Horses or Camel rides). Then back to your hotel in our transportation.
Single or double guided ATVs deluxe tour. Four different types of terrain Brook, Beach, Canyon and Mountain. Discover why Baja is one of the best off-road terrains in the world.
Come and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! Baja is known for its stunning paths snaking through the desert and challenging pilots as they explore the beauty of this rugged environment.
Our Cabo Off-Road tour is ATVs deluxe. To get you started, we’ll equip you with top brand protection gear such as goggles, and full-face helmet. Then we’ll give you the keys so that you can get a feeling for your single passenger 350 cc Honda ATV. Our professional guide will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach. Cabo Off Road Finest ATV tour.
Be prepared for the highlight of your vacation. This off road adventure is focused in making you to have the fun of your life. You will ride in desert trails that are a wild treat, offering a new world to explore and you will have an exciting ride on two beautiful Private white sand beaches with huge dunes, beautiful views right next to the Pacific ocean.
You will be driving a 2 passanger Can-Am trail 800 cc or a 4 passanger Can-Am trail 1000 cc. Whit plenty of power to rip the desert trails.
Take a short drive on a cactus lined tracks to a breathtaking beach overlooking the Pacific for an exciting camel ride. These gentle giants will take you on a fun and unique 20 minutes ride across the white sands of the beach. Enjoy the spectacular view of the ocean and desert from atop the camel, and, in the winter, keep an eye out for whales swimming past just offshore.
You will experience a very relaxing walk trot on a good horse, feel the sensation of the breeze touching your face while you admire the huge waves of the Pacific Ocean and great views. Ride on a guided tour on the desert, dry river bed and a private beach right next to the Pacific Ocean.
The Best most strong and well trained Horses in Cabo!
Perfect beautiful private Ranch just 25 minutes from Cabo.
Book your Helicopter combo today!!!
- 30 minute helicopter ride on Robinson R44 up to 3 passengers $1,400 USD
To drive an ATV or UTV have to be 16 years old to drive with a valid driver license. The minimum age for back-seat passengers is 10 years old.
- Round trip transportation
- Certified Pilots with over 15,000 hours of experience. Modern helicopters with few hours of use.Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Drinking Water.
- Training and Induction.
- Tequila Museum
- Tequila Tasting Class at the end of the tour
- Lockers – Store Your Personal Items During Your Tour
- Wifi – In our Facilities
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, and goggles.
- Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person (is included)
- Punto Limpio – Maximum Quality Hygiene Certification from Secretary of Tourism
- Insurance of $25 USD per single ATV or $35 USD per double ATV must be paid check-in desk (if you sign an open voucher with your credit card and at the end of the tour nothing happen to the vehicle you don’t pay insurance)
- Insurance of $45 USD per UTV must be paid check-in desk (if you sign an open voucher with your credit card and at the end of the tour nothing happen to the vehicle you don’t pay insurance)
- Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
What to Wear and bring
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes (sneakers shoes).
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Cash or credit card for insurance food, and drinks.
TIME 9:00 am – 12:00 PM – 3:00 pm/ OR ANY TIME UPON AVAILABILITY. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE
Tour duration: Approximately 2 ½ hours plus transportation
- Pilot have to be 16 years old to drive with a valid driver license.
- The minimum age for back-seat passengers is 10 years.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg.
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 120 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Maximum of 3 guests available.