LOS CABOS TWO CAPES TOUR
Learn the culture and history of Los Cabos. Take a boat ride to the Arch and sea lion colony. Glass blowing factory, tequila tasting and Shopping. Lunch at a classic Mexican food restaurant. Includes round trip transportation and Lunch.
Our City Tour Los Cabos is the perfect way to discover the different aspects of Los Cabos like art, culture, history, flora, fauna, Mexican flavor, and photogenic sights, in a small group with a personable tour guide.
You will be picked up from your hotel and you will be driven to Cabo San Lucas where you will aboard a glass bottom boat to discover the amazing marine life of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean (colorful tropical fishes and sea lions), and to view the beautiful beaches (Lovers´ and Divorce Beach), and their surrounding rock formations like the famous Arch.
After you have discovered the natural beauty of the sea, you will be driven through downtown Cabo San Lucas where you pass by the most popular bars and restaurants, town square, church, cultural center, and much more in order to visit the glass blowing factory where you can enjoy a demonstration and free time for shopping. Hereafter, you will be driven along the Tourist Corridor with its world class hotels, golf courses, and its spectacular ocean views from the Viewing Point of Costa Azul. As soon as you have arrived to San José del Cabo, you will visit the estuary with its beautiful bird life.
Hereafter, you can spend your free time for shopping at Plaza Artesanos and the center of San José del Cabo, and/or enjoying your authentic lunch at a local restaurant (included). Finally, you will have a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and a guided walking tour through the historical center of San José (town square, former mission church, art district) before you will return to your hotel.
Your certified Bilingual tour guide will give you a very good explanation of the History and information of flora and fauna through all the tour.
Book your Los Cabos two Capes Tour today!
Adults $94 USD
Children 5 to 9 years old $47 USD
Infant (0 – 4 years) free with each adult ticket paid.
Round trip transportation on A/C luxury van
- Very knowledgeable certify Bilingual tour guide
- Cold drinks
- Lunch at an authentic Mexican food restaurant
- Dock entrance fee (1 USD p.p.)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Downtown Cabo San Lucas
- Glass Bottom Boat ride
- Glass Blowing Factory
- Viewing Point San José del Cabo
- Authentic lunch (not included)
- Free time
- Tequila and Mexican Candy Tasting
- Historical Center San José del Cabo
What to Wear and bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses and hat
- Bring cash for shopping and lunch/beverages
- Times, duration and places to visit may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
- Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
- Infants from 0 to 2 years of age must ride on their parent’s laps or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
TIME 9 am to 3 pm
Tour duration: Approximately 6 hours including transportation
- kids 0 to 3 are free
- kids 4 to 12 pay kids price
- Kids must be whit an adult at all times.
Lunch is not included in the price