MAGICAL TOWN CITY TOUR
Todos Santos Magical Town. Panoramic Pacific Ocean and Mountain Views. Visit fishing villages and charming towns, Mexican Blanquette factory, coffee roastery, Hotel California and Oasis like art and shopping district. Learn the culture from a very knowledgeable guide. Includes Round trip transportation.
Our City Tour Magical Town is the perfect way to discover the different aspects of Todos Santos like art,culture, history, flora, fauna, Mexican flavor, and photogenic sights, in a small group with a personable tour guide, while a photographer will capture your experience in beautiful photos for FREE!
You will be picked up from your hotel and you will pass by towns like Migriño, Elias Calles and Cerritos with their panoramic Pacific Ocean and mountain views, and you will be driven to the town of Pescadero where you will visit a blanket weaving factory, some crop fields and a coffee bean roastery. After these stops, you will visit the charming colonial town Todos Santos.
You will have a guided walking tour through the historical center. Because of its unique geographic location near the Tropic of Cancer, this Magical Town is surrounded by an oasis with streams of pure spring water, palm and fruit-bearing trees and colorful flowers, turning it into a photographic paradise. Furthermore, this town has turned into a vibrant spot with a lively and multicultural arts scene.
You will be introduced to the different cozy galleries and shops which you can visit at your leisure during your free time. Furthermore, you will have a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and you will have a visit to the legendary Hotel California. After your two hours of free time in this exceptional town you will return to your hotel.
Book your Magical Tow City Tour today!
Adults $82 USD
Children 3 to 12 kids $41 USD
Infant (0 – 2 years) free with each adult ticket paid.
- Panoramic Pacific Ocean and Mountain Views: passing by Migriño, Elias Calles, Cerritos
- Visit Blanket Weaving Factory: demonstration and shopping
- VisitCrop fields: visit the area where the organic fruits and vegetables are cultivated (seasonal)
- Visit Coffee bean roastery: try some great Mexican coffee!
- Tequila and Mexican candy tasting
- Visit Art District: meet and greet the artists at the cozy galleries
- Visit Historical Center Todos Santos: Hotel California, town square, city hall, theater, former mission church, Aztec Calendar, Monument of the Gray Whale and the Tropic of Cancer, and much more
- Free Timefor shopping and/or lunch
Round trip transportation on A/C luxury van
- Bilingual very knowledgeable tour guide
- Cold drinks
- Tequila and Mexican candy tasting
- Free time
- Lunch (however we can suggest you several local restaurants)
What to Wear and bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses and hat
- Bring cash for shopping and lunch/beverages
- Times, duration and places to visit may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
- Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
- Infants from 0 to 2 years of age must ride on their parent’s laps or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
TUE THU SAT
TIME 9:00 AM
Tour duration: Approximately 6 hours including transportation.
- kids 0 to 3 are free
- kids 4 to 12 pay kids price
- Kids must be whit an adult at all times.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements