RAZOR OFF-ROAD DESERT TOUR (UP TO 4 PASSENGERS)
Be prepared for the highlight of your vacation. This off road adventure is focused in making you to have the fun of your life. You will ride in desert trails that are a wild treat, offering a new world to explore and you will have an exciting ride on two beautiful Private white sand beaches with huge dunes, beautiful views right next to the Pacific ocean.
You will be driving a Polaris 900cc Razor. Whit plenty of power to rip the desert trails.
First timers: Don’t worry, no experience necessary. If you know how to drive a regular automatic car, you will be fine.
Book your Razor desert tour today!
- For 1 person — $170 USD
- For 2 people — $230 USD
- For 3 people — $300 USD
- For 4 people — $360 USD
Round Trip Transportation
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, and goggles.
- Access to the animal kingdom. Take your own pictures whit Tropical Birds, turtles, iguanas, Etc.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- UTV Collision Insurance of $45 USD per Razor must be paid at the park. Insurance is optional whit a credit card voucher as guaranty.
- The following price does not include the Park Entry Fee of $15 USD per person.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
What to Wear and bring
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
TIME 10:30 am – 1 pm – 3:30 pm
Tour duration: Approximately 2 ½ hours plus transportation
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for side-seat passengers: 5 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Maximum of 40 guests available. If you have a larger group please contact us.