Reel Lucky 39′ Mediterranean
World class sport fishing for Big game in one of the best and richest waters in the entire world
Reel Lucky is a one of our larger charter fishing boats in Cabo. She is perfect for larger groups and can accommodate up to 10 anglers. The boat is a 39′ Mediterranean with a large cabin with all the amenities including a private bathroom, stateroom and plenty of seating as well as the tuna tower look out with controls. She is powered by brand new twin diesel motors with only 600 hrs on them. The boat comes equipped with a fighting chair, live bait tank, gps, fish finder and all gear included.
Reel Lucky is captained by Valentín and his mates. He has more than 15 years experience fishing in Cabo San Lucas.
Valentine is bilingual and great with families as well as experienced fishermen.
Full Day 8hr Trip $1415 USD
Half Day 5hr Trip $1135 USD
Capacity 10 people
- Top of the line gear
- Snorkeling gear ( you are the Boss, want to fish and go snorkeling we are ready at no extra cost)
- Ice chest full of ice (you can bring any alcoholic and nonalcoholic brewages)
- Complementary drinking water
- All boats have bathrooms
- Captain and first mate( except the 23” Super panga whit just a captain)
**All inclusive $38/person. To be payed on board in cash to the captain. (License, lunch, 6 drinks per person, snacks)**
BEER: Corona, Pacifico, Tecate regular or light, Budweiser regular or light, Coors Light
SANDWICH: Turkey, Ham and cheese
SODA: Coke regular or light, Sprite, Orange
If you want the all-inclusive click on the all-inclusive option before check out and you will receive an email to place your order of the menu.
- Food or drinks (only included buying the all-inclusive package)
- Fishing licence
- Live bait
• 39′ Mediterranean
• Twin Diesel Motors
• Shimano Rods/Reels
• GPS/Fish Finder
• Fighting Chair
• A/C Cabin
• Private Bathroom
• Live Bait Well
Targeted Species: Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Marlin (Black), Marlin (Blue), Marlin (Striped), Sailfish, Tuna (Yellowfin), Wahoo
What to Wear and bring
- Sun protection(Comfortable shorts, hat, sunglasses and long sleeve shirt is recommended)
- Non-slip shoes
- Towel if sunbathing or snorkeling
- Camera or smart phone with enough battery to last for 5 to 8 hours
- Food and Drinks
TIME 06:00 am – 6:30 am – 7:00 am.
*Meeting point, name of the boat and contact information will be given on the confirmation Boucher.
- Half day 5 hours
- Full day 8 hours – Marlin- Tuna- Dorado
DEPARTURES: From the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Age:8 years old
- All the participants have to pay for fishing license that equals to $17 USD per person on board in cash.
- Live bait is not included and has a cost of $22 USD per boat for 5 hours or $33 USD per boat for 8 hours. It needs to be paid in cash on board.
- Bag limit is a total of ten fish per person per day, with no more than 5 catches of a single species, except for Billfish, Shark and Giant Sea bass, of which only one specimen is allowed per day, and which counts a five toward the overall 10 fish limit, or Dorado, Roosterfish, Shad or Tarpon, and Gulf Grouper, of which only two samples from this group are allowed, and which count as five toward the overall 10 fish limit.
- There is no limit to the practice of “catch and release”, as long as the fish that exceed the bag limit be returned to their environment in good survival condition.
Maximum of 8 guests per boat, multiple boats available.