SIDE BY SIDE KIDS RAZOR DESERT TOUR
Yes, you read it right; finally we have created a great off-road tour at a very safe trail specially designed for kids. Do not miss the opportunity to watch your kids smiling ear to ear thanks to you. Let them build self-confidence that will help feel good and proud about themselves.
Kids of 7 can ride as co-pilot and must be 10 and up to drive.
Book your Side by Side Kids Razor desert tour today!
Mini Side by Side for 1 Kid $130 USD
Mini Side by Side for 2 Kids $165 USD
If you want to ride with your kids you can book this tour Adult Razor you will be riding at the speed of your kids for your own safety.
Babysitting Service available for $65 USd per kid( 6 months to 12 years old)
- Round Trip Transportation
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Drinking Water.
- Training and Induction.
- Tequila Museum
- Tequila Tasting Class at the end of the tour
- Lockers – Store Your Personal Items During Your Tour
- Wifi – In our Facilities
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, and goggles.
- Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person (is included)
- Punto Limpio – Maximum Quality Hygiene Certification from Secretary of Tourism.
- Insurance of $25 USD per vehicle must be paid check-in desk (if you sign an open voucher with your credit card and at the end of the tour nothing happen to the vehicle you don’t pay insurance)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
What to Wear and bring
Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen
TIME 9:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.
Tour duration: Approximately 2 ½ hours plus transportation
- Minimum age for side-seat passengers: 5 years and 10 years to drive.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- One adult need to come to the park whit the kid or kids. Extra cost for the adults transportation is $20 USD round trip.
Maximum of 20 guests available. If you have a larger group please contact us.