Solmar IV 33′ Ensenada
World class sport fishing for Big game in one of the best and richest waters in the entire world
Solmar IV is our workhorse of our fleet. She is powered by twin Cummins 420hp motors with a cruising speed of 15 knots. She comes fully equipped and has extra benches to accommodate more passengers if needed. Full set of new electronics including fishfinder, GPS and more. She features a large clean cabin with a private bathroom and plenty of seating. Controls are up top on our tuna tower for spotting your catch.
Solmar IV is captained by Mario and first mate Manuel. Both are quiet, but great fishermen. They both have more than 20 years experience and have been working together for more than 20 years. This is one of our most popular charters due to a fantastic and knowledgeable crew. You are guaranteed to have a great trip and have memories for a lifetime.
Full Day 8 hr Trip $628USD
Half Day 5 hr Trip $505 USD
Capacity 6 people
- Top of the line gear
- Snorkeling gear ( you are the Boss, want to fish and go snorkeling we are ready at no extra cost)
- Ice chest full of ice (you can bring any alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages)
- Complementary drinking water
- All boats have bathrooms
- Captain and first mate( except the 23” Super panga whit just a captain)
**All inclusive $38/person. To be payed on board in cash to the captain. (License, lunch, 6 drinks per person, snacks)**
BEER: Corona, Pacifico, Tecate regular or light, Budweiser regular or light, Coors Light
SANDWICH: Turkey, Ham and cheese
SODA: Coke regular or light, Sprite, Orange
If you want the all-inclusive click on the all-inclusive option before check out and you will receive an email to place your order of the menu.
- Food or drinks (only included buying the all-inclusive package)
- Fishing licence
- Live bait
• 33′ Ensenada
• Twin Cummins 420 HP
• Shimano rods/reels
• Fish Finder/GPS
• Fighting Chair
• Live Bait Tank
• Extra Bench/Capacity
Targeted Species: Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Marlin (Black), Marlin (Blue), Marlin (Striped), Sailfish, Tuna (Yellowfin), Wahoo
What to Wear and bring
- Sun protection(Comfortable shorts, hat, sunglasses and long sleeve shirt is recommended)
- Non-slip shoes
- Towel if sunbathing or snorkeling
- Camera or smart phone with enough battery to last for 5 to 8 hours
- Food and Drinks
TIME 06:00 am – 6:30 am – 7:00 am.
*Meeting point, name of the boat and contact information will be given on the confirmation Boucher.
- Half day 5 hours
- Full day 8 hours – Marlin- Tuna- Dorado
DEPARTURES: From the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Age:8 years old
- All the participants have to pay for fishing license that equals to $17 USD per person on board in cash.
- Live bait is not included and has a cost of $22 USD per boat for 5 hours or $33 USD per boat for 8 hours. It needs to be paid in cash on board.
- Bag limit is a total of ten fish per person per day, with no more than 5 catches of a single species, except for Billfish, Shark and Giant Sea bass, of which only one specimen is allowed per day, and which counts a five toward the overall 10 fish limit, or Dorado, Roosterfish, Shad or Tarpon, and Gulf Grouper, of which only two samples from this group are allowed, and which count as five toward the overall 10 fish limit.
- There is no limit to the practice of “catch and release”, as long as the fish that exceed the bag limit be returned to their environment in good survival condition.
Maximum of 6 guests per boat, multiple boats available.